I l.o.v.e. my sisters. I am so lucky to have 2 equally awesome best friends! I could not have been luckier to be "lil middle" in the family. Being between them in age, I got the best of the best experiences with each...I got to be a lil sister AND a big sister! I love Hailey and Carli so much that even typing this I get teared up because I miss them so much. Hopefully one day we will live MUCH closer to one another...I am so lucky to have such wonderful relationships with each of them and am even luckier to have some seriously awesome memories with them too! I love you both so much!! xoxo
Ky & Car
Hay & Ky
xoxo! luv "lil middle"


Great posts, I sure do love your sisters too! The orange chair looks great, I am so happy about the paint at ace! I cant wait to do some summer projects! Love you!
ReplyDelete