April 07, 2012

painting projects

I don't know about anyone else, but during the month of March I definately took advantage of the FREE quart of paint from Ace Hardware EVERY Saturday in March! It was awesome I got some super fun colors to paint a few things I have picked up over the last couple weeks and got to working on a few this weekend...love the colors!

I found this cute magazine rack and re-painted it this light aqua and gave it a little distressed look. I really love how it turned out! Now to figure where to put it...

I came across this CUTE lil children's rocking chair and couldn't resist! I couldn't wait to paint it with the "mango tango" paint color that I got! Picture does not do this cute chair justice at all! Now to find a cute lil pillow for it.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment