April 26, 2012

SLC

Kyle and I got to come up to SLC for a few days because Kyle had made it to the Collegiate DECA Nationals for Business where they had to compete. Kyle and his other team member did well, just not as well as we were all hoping for. However, he made it to Nationals and that is a super great accomplishment! I am super proud wifey....xoxo

Here is my handsome man all ready to go make his presentation :)

Everything was held at the Little America and the Grand America - they had all their flowers planted and it looked so so so beautiful. Here is a meer look at the beauty we were surrounded by....Spring definately sprung! :)

I had some time to myself and got to go and meander down town, which was so lovely. Walked all through Temple Square downtown SLC and got to walk through the new City Creek, which was awesome! Anyways, I enjoyed the day to myself!
I love the reflection pond...

Thought this picture turned out really cool - the flowers were so colorful and pretty! It was so relaxing and the weather was so incredibly perfect. Love the Spring!

Before Kyle and I left town, since it was pretty early in the morning still, we found this restaurant, "Bruges Waffles and Frites" - Holy cow!! soooo stinkin incredibly delicious - the picture does not even begin to give the yumminess of these belgian waffles justice! SOO GOOD! If you are ever downtown SLC look it up for sure! :)

We stayed out at Kyle's Dad's house in Tooele, so Kruz got some serious playtime in with the dogs! Holy cow does he love to go to the Treece's house - nonstop fun for him always! We had a good time while we were there, even though it was quick!

We got to watch Megan play some basketball :) She did awesome!

We even made it to Jake's soccer game - he did so good! He had a few really great saves! Way to go buddy! :)

Kyle and Megan think they are so cool - haha :)

On the way home...as you can see...Kruzer boy was tuckered out. He found a new spot that he likes to lay down at in the car...so cat-like to do this. Oh well. Whatever makes this cute lil guy happy. I'm a sucker - he is spoiled.

Now home. Tired. Glad it is a short week at work. Next week is busy. KYLE GRADUATES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment