May 21, 2012

catchin' up

So some of the old roomies were coming to town and we got to get together with everyone! It was so much fun to get to hang out with Ash, Ash, Kristen, and our hubs! We seriously do not get together enough....nor did I get any other pictures. Anyways, Ash and Andrew are recently engaged and I am so excited for them. They are getting married the end of September out at Lake Las Vegas. Also, while in town Ash (Mackintosh) competed in a little triathalon - which she did awesome in - seriously she is amaizing, oh and don't worry she has a 7 month old baby. No biggie for her. Clearly I need some motivation to do something like that. I don't even have kids and I find all the excuses in the world not to run. Anyways, we had lots of fun going to dinner, hanging out at the pool, catching up with one another, walking around town, going to some shops, and of course getting our 'SWIG' on. :) Thanks for the fun time chicks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment