May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Over the weekend we had so much fun! My mom and my sister Hailey, along with baby Sawyer and Miss Pumpkin came from Cali on their way to Idaho and then Ginny had been staying here in STG for a bit, then Car Car of course made her way here from Provo to come spend the weekend together. I'm so glad that it worked out that we could spend so much time together and get to catch up. This was the first time that I had seen Sawyer since I was out there when she was born. It is crazy how much she has changed and how much bigger she has gotten - I just love her to pieces! Anyways we all got to oooh and ahhh over her and the pups enjoyed playing together of course! Such a fun weekend! Love you Soy!

No comments:

Post a Comment