One afternoon while Sara and the girls were in town, I got to spend a little time with these two lil cute twinners. They love their babies. They love to push their babies in their babies' strollers. They love the park. It was so cute to watch them. They are a crack up. I just love them!
Klara & Cozette
Clutch and Kruz trying to get to "higher" ground so that they girls couldn't reach them. I think they were tired from the girls chasing them. HaHa they got their workout for the morning.
The girls taking their babies on a stroll with Grandpa Steve. They are pretty independent - of course they didn't need help, they could do it all by themselves!
Cozie girl loved the slide....she kept climbing back up and slid down over and over again! They were loving the slide!!
It was so much fun to get to spend some time with these 2 cutie pies! I loved it especially when Sara would ask "where is aunty ky?" and then they would pont to me and try and say my name....haha melts my heart...I just love them to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment