December 14, 2010

Kristen's gettin' married!!

Kristen was one of my roomies (for like 3 years I think) from college and so I helped host a bridal shower for her! We are all so excited for Kristen and Dave! They are going to get married in STG on January 15, 2011!

The lovely bride to be...Krissy poo

Anyone who knows Kristen knows she is all about PINK, which was exactly how I themed the party...PINK...everything PINK!! HaHa Anyways....it was a lot of fun to get together with everyone. Kristen was showered with some fun gifts to start being married off right! :)


Here are us roomies together! Car, Ash, Krissy, & Me

ASh, Carson, Me, Kristen, CArli, & Lisa

I wish I would have got some pics of the yummy food and the PINK decor! Oh well, it was cute, the food was delicious, and the company even better! Congrats Kristen! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You do have cute girlfriends! Ashley looks darling! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm SO bummed I missed it!! Of course it falls on the same day of the store's Grand Opening down here. I was so sad. But I can't wait for the wedding!! I'm so very excited for Kristen!! I'm sure everything looked SO cute for the shower!

    ReplyDelete