September 19, 2011

Honeycomb Rocks - Enterprise

Kyle and I decided to go up outside Enterprise (hour away is all) and go camping for the night and hang out for the day on Saturday. I had to be back to teach on Sunday - so it was going to be a quick camping trip. I hadn't ever been to Honeycomb Rocks before, but I loved it! The rocks were awesome. We got there right when it was getting dark on Friday night, so I didn't get any pictures then. I wish I would have been able to caputre all of the awesome lighting surrounding us that reflected the entire reservoir! It was pretty neat. I however fell asleep rather early...my allergies definately got a hold of me and apparently my allergy pills were "drowsy" to the extreme! :( I was lame to say the least and quite uncoherent! HA

Woke up to the reservoir completely engulfed in fog...this was after it "cleared up" it looked so cool!
My cute Hubbster - Ky
I was kind of a slacker on the picture taking apparently. I didn't get any of Kruz - holy cow I must have really been knocked out! HA Anyways, we had a great time up there. Hopefully we'll make it back up there again. Oh and if you ever go through VEYO - definately stop and get a PIE!! You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment