September 05, 2011

nothing like home...

Note: all very tired from staying up too late at night talking...LOVE MY SISTERS! xoxo
Dad - Me - Mom
Family is the best!
We were talking about leaving, poor little Olive loves nothing more than to go for rides with Dad...isn't this priceless? Love it!
Me and Ty - I just love him so much
Ginny and me and Papa
There is now such an open view from the house now that one of the trees is gone - it is so pretty looking down at the Snake River. So many great memories down there!
I can't even begin to express how fun it was to go home over Labor Day weekend!! So nice and relaxing and great to catch up with everyone and get to see some friends while I was there too...it would have made it so much better had my honey hubby been able to come too :(  The only thing I hate is saying goodbye...Miss you all so much until I get to see you again!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment