September 28, 2011

I am a serious slacker...

So my cute sister -i-l, Sara, and her cute lil family were in town visiting. It was so much fun, we got to go out to the lake with them, where we were pretty much the only family out there - it was so nice...smooth waters! :) We also got to work on a fun project, which of course took longer than we had anticipated...they always do! HAHA! We also got to see "the girls" (Klara and Cozette) swim! They were totally loving it and would jump off of the sides to Rhett or Sara! Seriously...so cute! We squoze in a Yummy BBQ too! However, this is where my slacker side of me came in....I apparently did not get a single picture! Gosh I am the worst! :( I wish I could share some new pics of these girls...they have grown up so much and are super doll faces! Cute story - so we were there hanging out and Sara was feeding the girls, but only got one drink cup out for them. Here I am thinking like uhh you forgot one...oh no they don't want two separate cups. They WANT to SHARE. You heard me. Two little girls that want to share. AHAH I love it! It was seriously so cute to witness because Klara would have it and then all of the sudden she took a drink and takes it and passes it over to Cozette. Then back and forth whenever they felt like the other one needed. No biggy. It was so stinkin cute.
Sure wish they lived closer and were able to stay longer! We love our little Frei Fam!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment