After our lovely morning at church, I couldn't help but have to stop and take a quick shot of the Sunflowers! The roads there are swarmed with the beautiful flowers - something about them just makes me smile!
Hailey and I after church
Everyone was up to celebrate for Carli's birthday!! YEAH!
Guests:
*Mom - Dad - Carli
*Ginny - Papa
*Aunty Denise - Uncle Greg - Tyler
*Hailey - Steve
*Me
*Pete - Andrea - Wyatt - Jakey - Marley
*all the dogs
We had some super delicious pies - Peach & Strawberry and of course, Coconut Cream Pie!
Aunty and Hay
Daddy and Car Car
Jakey!
Me and Dad
How could we not have a shot at the kitchen bar? Seriously I think we have probably a billion pictures of us 4 in that same exact spot. Not lying. :) What is one more to add to it? xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment