November 06, 2011

BSU vs. UNLV

So I love it when my whole family can get together - it is so fun to me because I don't get to see them as often as I would like...but I am pretty lucky at the same time how often I do since we don't live so close. Anyways, since BSU had a game scheduled in Vegas what better excuse to get together. Hailey and Steve came from the beach and Car and Mom drove in and picked Ky and I up and Dad flew in. We had lots of fun - and got to see some of our friends too. We stayed at the newer hotel in the City Center called Vdara - it was really nice and super modern. However, a little more confusing to get around over there. Being in Vegas, I can't imagine someone being totally drunk (which there were a lot) and wasted and trying to find their way back...just saying that had to be hard.
Ohhhh another fun thing...so my sister Hailey is 6 months prego and she looks so cute...baby bump is all she has. Seriously so cute. Anyways, we were sitting around and she was like "ky she is kicking" so I went over to feel her kick...oh my goodness that was super neat/weird/cool all at the same time! HaHa :) I had a moment with my neice already...pretty sure she is going to love me. A lot. ;) I can't wait for her to be here already. So excited.
We also ate at this restaurant in the Monte Carlo - The Pub. Lots of games on to watch, but I ordered "sweet potato fries" (which are my favorite - fyi) and they served them with brown sugar sprinkled over them along with the most incredible marshmallow dip. Let me just tell you they were Delicious - I was one happy girl!!
Here are all the fun pics from the weekend - mainly at the game.
Another HIGHLIGHT was that BSU won! :) VICTORY over UNLV
There were seriously more BSU fans there then UNLV fans. Sad for them.

The whole gang rockin' the orange and blue - GO BSU!

Thanks for the fun trip Mom and Dad! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh haylee looks darn cute, I wouldn't expect anything less. I am glad you had fun! Let's play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete