November 18, 2011

Happy Fall

The last few weeks have been sooo nice here in STG, the weather that is. Everything else seems to be chaotic. I just love this lovely fall weather because I for one, love my fall/winter wardrobe much more than my summer/spring attire for sure....also the change of colors with the trees everywhere...so beautiful. These pictures were taken in just our back yard! I love fall because it is the start of upcoming holidays, my birthday, and some serious family time - which I love more than anything! Hoping it gets colder so I can light up my wood-burning stove to cuddle on the couch with my boys and some hot cocoa !

I have been in attempt to grow this crazy a-line out that I have now had for what seems like forever. Time for a new change...growing it out is soooo HARD! But, it is finally at a length that I can atleast stand it....which now seems like it has stopped growing, so now to figure out what to do with the hair...I haven't had it this long in years - I love being able to pull it back...oh how I have missed that! AHaHa

HAPPY FALL YA'LL!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Your backyard is gorgeous! I know it was a lot of work, well worth it though. Love your hair. It really is so hard growing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylee you look hot, Iove the hair either way but always a dilema i know! i too love my fall/winter clothes way better than summer! anyway love ya

    ReplyDelete