So I have had this dresser of my sister's at my house for awhile - just sitting in the extra room. Anyways, I just had it refinished by a lady here in town and it looks so good! I really like the distressed finish that she used and she was super reasonable. Anyways here is the:
BEFORE - sturdy brown glossed dresser
AFTER :) - grey distressed, rustic finished dresser
The top of the dresser - cute huh?!
Anyways - I think that it looks so cute! It will look great in lil baby Sned's nursery!! Thanks to Kimette over at Lost N Found Furniture! She did an awesome job and I am so happy with the way it turned out! Check out her blog at http://www.lostnfoundfurniture.blogspot.com/ she has some really great pieces on her blog that are also for sale on top of the custom work she will do! So fun!


It does look good! I want to come see it in person! Lets walk next Saturday...this time I will come to you! Love you!
ReplyDelete