November 08, 2011

"Les Miz"

Dixie High Shcool put on the production of:

I can not even begin to tell you what an incredible job that they did on this performance. I was completely in awe of the talent of all of the students the entire production. It was so great! I LOVE LOVE this story and I especially LOVE the music in it. This was my first time having gone to Dixie High's productions, but it is not going to be my last for sure! This definately exceeded my expectations for the caliber of overall production at high school level - AMAZING. One of the girls in my Young Women's was in it so it was fun to get to see Kass perform too - she is so talented! Ahhh...what a great night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything Dixie is good! I am a little bias! How was Vegas? Let's please talk! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete