February 24, 2012

Attempt...

Kyle and I have had a super crazy, hectic, busy, last couple of weeks....Kyle and I have been trying to schedule a night where it would work out for both of us to make it to go to the temple. Thursday was the day and it was perfect because we thought, what better way to celebrate my Papa's birthday then going to the temple, and because we are both needing some additional guidance right now. Because of our craziness in our life right now...we failed to realize the Temple was closed for some maintenance that they are doing there...so we got there and it was a beautiful night in STG so we walked around temple grounds for a while and we decided to go over and watch some of the films in the visitor's center for a little while since we were seeking some inspiration for a lot of big decisions coming up in our life. I'm so glad we did, the 2 films we watched were very inspiring and made us feel at peace with a lot of things. I am so gateful for the 2 wonderful sisters that were there at the Visitor's Center that night, they said a few things to us that were helpful to me and something I needed to hear. I am grateful we were able to cross their path and feel of their spirit. I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life and especially for the love that I feel from my Heavenly Father. I am grateful for Kyle and that he is my eternal companion. I am so glad that families are forever and that this beautiful temple is where so much of that begins. 

St. George Temple
Me & Kyle
My cute hubby!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment