February 13, 2012

Baby Girl Sned is here!!! Finally

Holy smokes...she is finally here! Hailey and Steve have brought a beautiful baby girl into this world. From what I know she remains nameless...she has lots of hair from what I can see and she came into this world weighing 7.3 lbs. and was 21" Long! I can't wait to meet this sweet little angel baby. I am so happy for Hailey and Steve to have this special gift of a baby. So glad she is here and is healthy and strong. I already love her so much! Now I just can't wait to snuggle up with her....YEAH!

She is so petite and precious!
Look at all the hair she has - just like her mama and daddy!
Bath time! She is so cute...I just love her! Mini Hailey and Steve :) Now this sweet thing just needs a name...
Now to have to wait until the weekend to meet this sweet little angel....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment