Holy Cow....so the last couple of months have been insanely exhausting to say the least. Well that is for Kyle anyhow. He has been non-stop studying for the GMAT exam and I will try to help out as much as I can. I was doing good for a while...then it had to stop. It was too much for me. He is so dedicated and committed to it and getting a good score to be able to get accepted to the schools that he wants to. This is what has been going on in our office....SCARY - BEWARE!
Seriously? I know huh?! It really hurts my head looking at all of his notes from the bazillion problems that he practices! Anyways, I am so grateful that it is him doing it and not me :) I am so proud of him! In the mean time of making this decision to apply to grad school he has also been able to have a few internships with investment firms that he is loving and learning SOO much. He comes home and tells me all about it...I know he loves it. That is all he can talk about lately. Not sure how to explain this one, but there was a professor that was able to select a senior and KYLE got selected to go through the training to be a CFA! The nice thing about it is that it will be paid for, so I guess that would be kind of like a scholarship, something similar to that anyway. Oh and did I mention he is competing with DECA now too? Oh ya that is just another thing to add to his plate. Poor guy is exhausted, but it will all be totally worth it here soon. I know it. I am so proud of my hubbby. He is just simply amazing. I LOVE YOU KYLE - thanks for all of your hard work and all that you do for us! :) xoxo
love your wifey - ky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment