Since I don't have kids of my own I can brag about others for them right? ;) OK so my sister Hailey's new baby girl is so perfect! I just love here to pieces...Hay and Steve named her "Sawyer Shelby Snedecor"
I love it! She is already such a blessing in our life and she has stole the hearts of all of us...seriously not lying. I am so glad that my mom got to be out there for when Sawyer was born. Dad, Carli, and myself were able to go out that weekend after she was born, which was perfect. I am so glad we finally got to meet her. She seriously just melts my heart....there is nothing so sweet as getting to hold her and just snuggle and kiss on her. I loved every second of it and being able to help out while I was there staying with Hailey and Steve. They moved into their new place a few months back and it is so so cute...Sawyer has the cutest nursery and they are seconds away from the beach...they are in their own little paradise. I love Seal Beach...such a quaint place. I can't wait to go back and visit! Here are just a "few" of the pictures I have of this sweet little gift in our life. Sawyer we are so happy you are here...aunty Ky loves you so very much!! I miss you so much already....xoxo
Sawyer you are such a precious gift to your mommy and daddy....oh and Pumpkin too! Just know you are always loved sooooo much! xoxo






Congrats to Hay and Steve.... And you aunty KY! She is SOOOOOO stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat posts, I need to go to the temple too for guidance. I love pictures with you and Sawyer. She is so sweet, nothing better than new babies! Thanks for watching cal. I love that he feels so comfortable with you!
ReplyDelete