Funny, this year my 25th Birthday landed on Thanksgiving, November 25, 2010! Kind of cool to have my special day on another special day! ;) Maybe this is why I love Pumpkin Pie so much. I love it a lot actually...so much that I would rather have a "birthday pie" than a birthday cake! However, I will admit I felt pretty old knowing that I am officially 25! Carli reminded me that I am a quarter of a century old now...? Really!?!! Gee thanks....way to make ME feel happy, I mean crappy, j/k.
Food: TURKEY, Stuffing, Rolls(thanks Bob!), Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, cranberry sauce, Cranberry/pinapple jello, Green Salad, Mandarin salad, Sweet Potatoes, ?? I feel like I am forgetting something? Anways, you get the point...a lot of yummy goodness to be THANKFUL for!
Household included: Mom & Dad, Ginny & Papa, Hailey & Steve, Tyler, Carli, Kyle & I, and of course....Kruz, Pumpkin, and Precious. :) We had a couple additions for Pie. Dustin & Megan, and Bubba came up later to enjoy the aplethera of pies that we had! We had Pumpkin of course, we couldn't go without having an applie pie, Marion-berry - we had to have a berry, pecan pie...a favorite of many, oh and of course a coconut cream pie....a family favorite! I would say we had plenty of pie...which all were very delicious might I add!
If you know us Noble's...we love us some movies. So of course when we are in Boise we tend to make our way over to see one....Tyler came up and met us to go and see "The Last 3 Days" with Russell Crow. Yep, it was a good one. I liked it....maybe took a little longer to get to the climax than I prefer, but hey I didn't have any say in it. Back home to GF we go.
BSU vs. Nevada = sad heart.
Once again if you know my family we are HUGE, and I mean seriously huge BSU fans. We ended up not going to the game because Dad was in corn harvest. At home we were all still in our BSU fan club gear, including the dogs cheering them on. However, as we were watching the game we just knew Boise was going to once again be vitorious and have yet another great year undefeated and play in yet another amazing BCS game. To our sad disappointment after the BSU vs. NEVADA game we were wrong. :( I feel for Kyle Brotzman. I can't imagine the pressure he was under, not just once that night, but two times. Of course he is getting blamed for the loss of the whole game and not going to a BCS game, but he can't be blamed for EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, BSU won a lot, but lost one...to Nevada none the less. I still love my Broncos!
Dad & his lil Bronco - Precious
Pumpkin wishing she was on the field playing
Me and Kruzer
Saturday with it snowing, Dad wasn't able to do corn that day, so he was able take the boys and go snowmobiling! Kyle and Steve were so excited to go. They love it. Dad loves it even more. Us girls love it too, but we decided not to go and let it just be the guys. So we all enjoyed the day! Mom took us down to the Glenns Ferry's annual holiday bazaar. It was great....the ladies in town know how to make some amazing things...it was fun to go and meander through the vendors and see what they had to offer and taste! ;) Obviously we knew everyone there...GF isn't very big ya know. So it was great to see all the familiar faces we haven't seen in a long time. One more reason I love to come home. It is so nice to feel so welcomed and loved by your community. I love Glenns Ferry.
Holiday Bazaar here we come....
Bubba and I with his new pup, Missy
Hailey, Ginny, Carli, Papa, Kylee, & Tyler Olive givin me luvs before I leave
Bright and early Monday morning getting ready to leave...oh wait Kyle locked the keys in the car...oh gosh! :( Delayed departure. Luckily dad had a guy over at the shop that knew how to do that stuff...ya know get us in our car! He succeeded. On the road we went. Goal to be home by 5:15 pm so Carli could make it to class. I-84 was supposed to open by 10am so we planned to go through around that time. As we approach the junction, we stop to fill up and we find out they have postponed opening the I-84 until noon! Great, that means we have to go to Pocatello AGAIN! Ugh....in for a long day driving once again. Yes, in the car is still 3 adults and 2 dogs! :) Well the roads were tons better...so glad we waited it out! We made home at 5:05, plenty of time for Car to make it to class! Home sweet home!
Me in back with Pumpers and Kruzer boy...they slept almost the whole way! What a blessing!
I love your family Ky!! You all look so great!! Glad you made it safe through that freak storm we had!
ReplyDeleteKy you are too cute! I miss you and your fam too. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving and Birhtday!! Fun! I LOVE your family pic :) You guys all look great! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete