On my way to ID between the weather and wating for Carli to get out of school I was fortunate enough to get to drop in on and catch up with some of my girlfriends from college that live in the area! So FUN!
Allison and I, we got to celebrate together for a bit since we both just recently turned 26, just a few days apart from eachother. Happy Birthday AL! ;)
It worked out that Ashley and Stef and I could meet up for lunch at a yummy place called Paradise Bakery, which we now even have one here in STG! It was really pretty good. Luckily they don't kick you out for being there too long, because we enjoyed our lengthy lunch in catching up and me gooing over their super stinkin cute kiddos! I just love them! Thanks again "hot mamasitas" for the fun afternoon! xoxo
Stef, her lil man - Jameson, and Me
Jamo is so stinkin' cute!
Me, Ash, and her sweet lil Ruby! She is just 4 weeks old!
Ruby is such a good baby! She is so so precious - she just slept and was a little happy camper when she woke up! Oh I was so glad I got to finally meet her!
It was so much fun to get to see them and spend some time catching up with them. Normally when traveling through there between STG and ID, we are in travel mode and how we can quickly get from point A to point B with minimal stops. This was was so fun because I don't get to see these girls as often as I would like to! Love and miss you all! Thanks for making the time to catch up with me! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment