December 12, 2011

NFR

I love love watching the NFR the beginning of December. What a great way to start the month off of 10 straight days of watching the best of the best compete at the NFR! I really enjoy watching it while on my couch, but there is nothing like being at the Thomas & Mack Center watching a great round. I have been fortunate to have been able to go a handful of times and what good times and great memories. I especially love the "cowboy christmas" events too. You will never see more wrangler butts in a 10 mile radius...ever. Sadly, this year was not one of the times I have got to go, but it was super awesome!!

Here are the best of the best! Thank you for the wonderful entertainment from the comfort of my couch :)

PRCA World Champions
Kaycee Feild - Bareback Riding
Luke Branquinho – Steer Wrestling
Turtle Powell - Team Roping (Header)
Jhett Johnson – Team Roping (Heeler)
Taos Muncy – Saddle Bronc Riding
Tuf Cooper – Tie-Down Roping
Shane Proctor – Bull Riding

WNFR Average Champions
Kaycee Feild – Bareback Riding
Luke Branquinho – Steer Wrestling
Turtle Powell - Team Roping (Header)
Jhett Johnson – Team Roping (Heeler)
Jesse Wright – Saddle Bronc
Matt Shiozawa – Tie-Down Roping
L.J. Jenkins – Bull Riding

No comments:

Post a Comment