Home at last! Mom has all of her Christmas decor out and it always looks so lovely and just brings in that holiday spirit! I just love it - so nice and cozy! While we were getting things ready for the shower, Dad snuck us away to lunch down town to go to The Stop! It was the last day to be open for them - they closed for a few months for the winter... ahh so good and just the way I remembered it! Cherry scotch n' soda, yes please! :)
My cousin Bubba just recently bought a house in GF, so I am so glad I got to drop in and see him and see his super awesome house! It is seriously so cute and quaint and just perfect for him! I loved it - I am so happy he found it! I Miss him lots!
Another highlight was that we got to go to the last home game for BSU. They were playing against New Mexico, which BSU did not disappoint and beat them 45-0. Did I mention that it was freezing there? IT WAS! Anyways, we got all bundled up and Dad and Carli and I were down on the sideline and Mom and Hailey were nice and cozy up under the heaters in our seats :) Yes. We joined them after half-time to finish the game and to thaw out our COLD toes!
BO BSU!
I love BSU's blue turf! I hope they don't EVER change that. It is definately a signature for the Broncos!
Hailey and Steve bought a Prius while they were in Idaho, so Carli and I cruised back to GF in "dapri"
Lucky me...another birthday celebration for me! Mom put candles in her yummy pumpkin bars for me. I love anything and everything pumpkin, especially my mom's Pumpkin bars and her Pumpking Pie! They are so dang delicous - I could eat just that. All day. :) And of course agian, my family always spoils me with really great things....I will be "traveling" in "style" with my "shades" on! Yeah!
Thanks again for the wonderful time spent at home! It was so much fun and nice to be in a place to use all my winter clothes! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment