December 05, 2011

Oh Baby Baby...

Hailey's Baby shower - Hosted by Aunt Pam, Kylee, & Carli
December 2, 2011 - Glenns Ferry, ID

Here are the decorations we had at the baby shower. I think it all turned out so cute and the food and snacks were so delicous! We asked instead of having the guests give cards to sign inside their favorite children's book or nursery rhyme book. It was such a great idea because for one, cards seem to be super expensive these days and secondly Hailey has a full blown children's library now! They were all such cute books, and so sweet to have personalized messages in each of them. I think that is going to be really special for her sweet baby girl to have. Holy smokes, we had such a full house of lovely women to come and celebrate with us! It was so much fun to catch up with old friends and family that I haven't seen in so long!

Here are the hosts of the party with the "Party Girl"

Enjoying the celebration with all of the guests!


Heidi's two oldest daughters, Kailey and Anna sang us one of my favorite songs: "Sisters" off of White Christmas. They did such a beautiful job singing together! :)
(Click Here to listen to the song on You Tube)

What a fun night we had together with everyone, unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everyone. Hailey was given so many wonderful gifts for her and her baby! So thank you thank you!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I loved all these posts chica! Ummm, we never made it to dinner for your birthday, let's please do that soon. Plus I miss our Saturday walks and catch up sessions! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shower looks like it turned out fabulous wish i could have made it !! you all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read OH BABY BABY and thought you were going to have a baby! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete