February 11, 2012
Happy Birthday Von Kruz!! We love you so much!
Kruz is now 3 years old - I really can't even hardly believe it! For his birthday this year he got to have a sleepover...haha Becca took him for the weekend for us while we went up to Idaho to my Papa's funeral. I know that he had LOTS of fun because he slept the ENTIRE way home from Tooele on our drive back to St. George.
I just love Kruz so much, he is my little sidekick and I love that. Thanks for being the best dog ever even though we have a few "laws" we now live with. Ha Ha just kidding. I came across this pug laws and I think it is so funny. I covered a pillow for Kruz with this on it. It makes me laugh every time I read it, because there is some truth to it. :) xoxo
Happy Birthday Kruzer boy! We love you!

This made me laugh!
ReplyDelete