February 14, 2012

*Heart*

I have been one lucky enough to have some really great Valentine's Day's, but last 3 have been the best!! They have been with my favorite person of all - KYLE! So thank you Ky for being the love of my life - I love you sooo much! You have totally won my heart forever. I love you Kyle!
Love your wifey - Ky

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE all the posts! First, Baby Sned...no name yet, is darling! She seriously is a splitting image of Hailey! I cannot wait to meet her, promise me that once school gets out we will take a road trip to Cali to meet her! No husbands, or baby! Second, I loved the posts about Papa, he was so lucky to have you as his granddaughter. I know you had such special bond growing up with him so close to you! I will be stealing some pictures for my blog. I have been updating like crazy to get all caught up! Third, I am so happy Cal made the blog! I yelled with excitement to Logan when I saw it! Haha! We just love you two! Kyle seriously makes me laugh! I have loved our relationship lately, you have been there through so much! Love you Ky!

    ReplyDelete