Lucky me, I Finally got to meet Sharis and Travis' sweet lil Bentley! Oh my!! I just love her to pieces - she is the cutest lil girl ever! They were able to come up to my mom's house and visit for a while when I got into Boise - it was so great to catch up with them since it has been like a year and a half since I have seen them. UGh...I know - I am the worst friend EVER! :( Just know I think of my Shcatt Family often ;) I wish I lived in Boise...guess it will stay on my wish list for now.
So I could totally make Bentley laugh...I am seriously SO slow at capturing the picture of it though. Lame. She has the sweetest smile and the best little kisses! Yes, she melts my heart.
So my mom has these ginormous life size bears, ya know for when me and my sisters will one day have children. Ha AH - so Bentley got to enjoy playing with it! She was loving it!
Oh and she has a new bff, Miss Precious. :) She loved watching Precious play with her ball, but mostly liked her when her daddy would help her ride on Precious! AHAH
Sharis and Bentley!
Me and The Schatt Family!
Gosh I am so glad I got to catch up with Travis and Sharis and meet lil miss Bentley! She is perfect and I just love love love her! I will take her anytime ;0) Sharis has been one of my good friends since college and one I am so glad that I met her and have been able to keep in touch with her! I love ya Sharis!! Thanks for being such a wonderful person and a great friend to me - you truly are such a great example to me! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Oh my gosh! I just saw this cute post! It was so much fun to see you, and watch Bentley ride Precious! HAHA! I watch the video on my phone almost everyday cuz it's so funny! I miss you and love the fun we have when we can get together! MOVE TO BOISE! NOW! (KYLE, I'M TALKING(YELLING) TO YOU!) Love you Ky!!So does Bentley:-)
ReplyDelete