December 20, 2011

My cute little Kruzer boy was tuckered out after our Saturday morning adventure! On Saturday morning PetSmart was having their grand opening in STG and so I decided to take Kruz Christmas shopping! Haha it was so fun! I couldn't believe it - everyone and their dog was there! They were basically throwing free stuff at us...Kruz really loved the attention, but who wouldn't right? Anyways Kruz came home with multiple toys, frizbee, sweater, T-shirt, coupons, and my favorite a picture of him on a pin! They had someone set up an area to have a picture of your dog taken and then they made a pin out of it - ya know like those proud parents of athlete pins. I know you know what I am trying to explain...I was definately a proud mama because he looked so cute in it! :) Such a successful day shopping together. I think I wore him out a bit...

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You are so funny, I do love his sweater! I wore my green top today, just the way mentioned with black skinnies!

    ReplyDelete